Books I've read so far this year: (The ones I can remember, in no particular order)
- A Tiny Bit Marvellous - Dawn French
- The Night Circus - Erin Morgenstern <3*
- The Best Exotic Magnolia Hotel - Deborah Moggach
- The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
- Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins
- Mockingjay - Suzanne Collins
- It's Not Me, It's You - Jon Richardson
- Mixed Doubles - Jill Mansell
- Alice's Adventures In Wonderland - Lewis Carroll
- Memoirs Of An Imaginary Friend - Matthew Green <3
- The Perfect Hero - Victoria Connelly
- Nadia Knows Best - Jill Mansell
- May I Have Your Attention, Please? - James Corden
Books I want to read:
- 50 Shades Of Grey - E. L. James**
- Skag Boys - Irvine Welsh
- The Pile Of Stuff At The Bottom Of The Stairs - Christina Hopkinson
- A Street Cat Named Bob - James Bowen
- Alice Bliss - Laura Harrington
*One of the best books I have ever read, I was devastated when I finished it because I just wanted more of this fabulous story! I have read a hell of a lot of books and this has gone straight into my top 10, in fact scrap that, my top 5!
**This is next on my list as I bought it today!
(This list is incomplete as I have forgotten some of the books I've read this year right now and this is not including books I have re-read this year.)
I love reading so please give me any and all reccommendations!