Thursday 19 April 2012

Hello blogging world!

How exciting, my first ever blog! Well 'official' blog anyway, I had a sort of one a few years ago on Myspace but rarely updated it, I hope this will be different but we shall have to wait and see. 
I have been thinking about doing this for some time and today finally decided to bite the bullet. The reason I haven't done one before is basically there is no reason anyone will be interested in what I have to say, and why should they?! The answer: it doesn't matter! I am not writing this for anyone else (though of course it would be lovely if someone or some people took the time to read it!), there is no reason for anyone else to care for my opinion on any subject or read about my life, however I myself find it interesting reading other peoples blogs and musings so there you go, that's my first opinion out of the way I guess. I find it really interesting seeing others views on issues/films/books etc that I am interested in or enjoy so maybe someone will feel the same about what I have to say.
I hope to update fairly regularly though know in reality I will probably have spells of writing lots and then weeks with nothing at all, I hope not though! I hope I find this enjoyable and therapeutic. 
Anyway, I feel that's enough from me for now as I am starting to ramble!
I hope you enjoy what I have to say and feel free to give me your opinions/feedback!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Blogland, Lovely Cousin of mine! Love, love, love the name of your blog! I look forward to following your posts xxx

    ReplyDelete